2011年8月19日星期五

Wire wrapped around

Wire wrapped around memories into my fingertip, forged three lives with you not forgetting fetters, was one of peace and prosperity by years of vicissitudes the Fireworks, not you, who also will partner by my side. Only in the night sky in the Meteor made a wish, wish you well, and then gently whispers floating water flow in the light of smiling people, I put my hand on the chest, you know, pledged as the wind, in the year. We had missed each other floating life.
Then, slowly, slowly, love to walk. Go straight down, can't bear to see you leave traces of tilt in the Sun, blue sky, with a 45 degree attitude, meet that belongs to my pride, you ain't here by my side, let the little pride, with me, without you accompanied me through the years.
Go backward, a person's shadow, a man alone and let sorrow, counter-current River.

The second, memories, let love tears

Silent heart without words, thought difficult to Ogata, on the offering of tea, and is silent, relies on the Windows, and view e of the night.
Cloud recruiting days, Ran Guang flashing neon decorated with blank, put the stars into the rain, extend into a star, isolate the magpie bridge. Looking at the immense Star Trek, as if vaguely see chronological, Cowherd alone keep Han Chuang Moon point shenque, Vega of afterlife waiting for dawn, only a midnight melancholy prime of youth falls, two Star again, who can then hold your hand, give the warmth of love. In the years that ren Tan and let your missing, goes on my Palm, Acacia, wander in the endless stars. We hope that you, hereafter.

没有评论:

发表评论