2011年8月19日星期五

Buddhism

Buddhism


"Meet" and "reunite" "parting" constitutes between him and her life. That year, he was 17 years old, and she was 23 years old. Excellence for envy perhaps days, had a treatment of young patients. Maybe one day sleep awake not to anymore. When she complained about her own life, fate of injustice. Not happy with the life also.

She worked in her hometown a carving factory, may be related to Buddha, so he has a nice network named Buddhism. Is first met on the Internet. He asked her: "how old are you? "She answered:" 23, how disappointed, I'm not so young. "He smiled," Oh, no, nice to meet you ". While pleased, he says, "sending you a handshake are no better"? She said, Ah, what to me? About ten minutes later he placed a piece of her painting a picture of myself to her past. When he received, he was surprised: "do me? "Full of surprise on his face.

Buddhism is a very kind girl, maybe someone I know no one is more foolish than he. But she is very fond of tears, always likes to sneak in a dark room, crying. Perhaps her father and mother do not know, and she tells him to tell him things at work, family and friends, and so on are not happy about. He seriously listened to, also feel his sorrow, anguish and helplessness.

Later, he was getting worse. Doctors had told him maybe you for long, he is not much surprise only hint of said "Oh". As a person who had prepared to die. But worry he has another one, that she----Buddhism.

In one day, maybe Buddhism is in a bad mood, he said to her: "if I meet you in heaven, do you think of who I am? If I meet you in heaven, you would remember who I am? She said "I will remember you". Somehow she bursts into tears, tears just drops under the clatter of falling. He said: "the Minx, promise that whenever no longer tears later, you know? Her ex know. At that moment, he found himself a little bit like this girl, but how long will this like maintaining it? Take advantage of his absence, she gave him a message: "with tears, your face. Circled in my head constantly, reflections of city lights, lonely lamp was my, perhaps life is full of regret and escape may not hide too, not necessarily sad, are not necessarily long, lonely and not necessarily unhappy. He promised me, do not cry again please? Alive.

Meet one last time, it was a light wind clouds pale night. On the walls of the ancient town in the South, everywhere is full of vicissitudes. Say goodbye to him tonight, and he, from this far away from the human world. She said "I leave, may be a long, long, remember your world, I have to. I flow through the air over the city. "She says," do not go if you go, I will be more lonely. "He was silent, vaguely remember the word" flower blossom falling, flowers don't xiangli. "Just leave quietly.

Is there a love makes people cry? Is there a love never not tired? Is there a margin call to survive? She and he was sure would have. He went quietly, as he gently, he waved sleeve away is to think about with affection and unending yearning.

没有评论:

发表评论